Same as the 10% tile except the additional 10% color fleck gives greater visual content for a total of 20% EPDM, making this tile more desirable and long lasting!
The non-slip surface is easy to clean and maintain, and will be your flooring solution for many years to come. Lock-Tile is manufactured in the USA from recycled scrap tires. Installation is as easy as aligning the tabs and pressing together with your fingers or using a rubber mallet. The unique tab design allows for a square or brick installation pattern. The tiles can also be disassembled and reassembled time and again without damaging the tiles.